This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - La Marzocco GS3

I have for sale my baby, ok my metal and hydraulic one! it has done nothing 12kg at most, stainless porterfilters and all accessories. 9 months warranty remaining. I'm upgrading(I think) so she has to go for bench space. My new machine turns up Friday.

So grab a bargain, 5k. Please pick up by Sunday at the latest

Machine is located in Bella Vista NSW

Have glass sides for an extra $400

Any questions let me know.

Satbrew
    Last edited by Javaphile; 22 January 2013, 02:31 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

What are you upgrading to?
    Is there such thing as an upgrade from a GS3?!

Comment

I'm upgrading to a slayer.

Comment

Any chance you could post a few pictures?

Comment

Please PM me you mobile number and I will SMS a series of photos. Sorry I don't know how to upload of the iPad.

Comment

Paddle group?

Comment

Sorry, yes a paddle group.

Comment

Hi Satbrew, As you mentioned it is paddle and still has 9 months warranty,is it tank or plumbed in?
                Thanks
                Last edited by Haymarket; 17 January 2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

It's currently configured with the tank, but come with accessories to convert to plumbed if needed.

Comment

La Marzocco GS3

Congrats on the slayer... They are a beautiful machine to use

Comment

The Slayer arrived on Friday it must weigh 160kg. I've moved my fair share of 4 group LM's but they fill much lighter in comparison, and its only got 3 groups! Can't weight to wire it in but I'm getting the panels custom painted. 40amp single, so I have just run in today 6mm 3 core. Should keep it up and running

Comment

Hi All,

After all questions and definite. " I will take it" its sill on the kitchen bench, so Price Drop $4500, need it gone and need to to keep wifey happy if no one wants I will have to put her in storage((

Comment

I would take it - but just got a paddle GS3 not long ago...........apart from marrying the good Mrs........best thing I ever did.

Excellent quality machine and consistently excellent quality results. If no one takes it at that price - hang onto it!

Comment

Sold, sold, sold, sold

Comment

Working...
                            X