X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For sale: Vibiemme Domobar Super - Melbourne

Hi Folks,

It is with a truly heavy heart that I offer my Vibiemme Domobar Super for sale due to medical reasons that prevent me from using it any longer. As the only coffee drinker in my house it no longer has a place in the family.

I recall well the sheer joy I experienced when I brought this machine home and I'm sure it will make its new owner equally as happy! These machines have a great reputation in the market and on forums such as this one.

It has the true E61 group head and comes with one cup portafilter with single basket, two cup portafilter with double basket and the blind filter. The two cup portafilter is virtually unused. I have added a good quality stainless tamper, and you can also have the glasses I purchased for my short and long blacks. I'll also throw in a counter-top 'coffees bean' knock-box, which has some wear on its rubber but is otherwise solid.

The machine is just over 4 years old and has not been worked very hard, as I have been the only drinker from it other than the odd dinner guest. It has only been used for steaming milk once or twice, as I cannot drink it! It has the heat exchanger to do both milk and coffee extraction at the same time and this model is renowned for its steaming abilities. It has gauges for boiler pressure and brew pressure. It is the lever model, with the 2.7l boiler and 4.0 litre water tank. It is all stainless steel frame and body and does not have any scratches. It weighs 28 kilos - its dimensions are 270mm x 530mm x 410mm (as you can see, it fits comfortably on my bench with no overhang).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1129.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	754193Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1131.JPG
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	754194Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1135.JPG
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	754195Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1136.JPG
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	754196

I am willing to sell mine for 50% of the lowest retail price I could find online, which is $2,900.

So you can buy this machine for $1,450 with everything you see in the pictures (there are also some additional glasses not in the pictures). I think this a fair price for a unit like this.

I am in Bentleigh in bayside Melbourne. The machine can be inspected working prior to purchase.

My only comfort in selling it is that I know that if someone here buys it it will go to a good home where it will be loved!

Please message me for any more details or to arrange an inspection.

Cheers everyone....
    Last edited by Javaphile; 25 January 2013, 12:50 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Wow that's a slamming price for a great machine that looks like it has very light use.
    I wish I was in a position to snap this up!
    All the best with the sale!

Comment

man im *drooling* like CRAZZZY!!!!

arghhHH!

Comment

Hi, PM sent regarding your machine.

Comment

also interested if the sale falls through - and I will love it to bits

Comment

How come I always come too late! lol

If this is still available please PM me as I am also in the market for something like this.

-Brendon

Comment

!!SOLD!! Vibiemme Super

The machine has been sold and has gone to a new home. Thanks for your interest!

(I don't know how to change to the overall post title to say 'Sold")

Comment

Working...
              X