X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale Melbourne : Expobar Minore II + Macap M4

Hi,

long time reader of the forum but not much of a poster (thus the low post count), but the time has come to sell my pairing of Expobar Minore II and Macap M4.

The Minore II is manufactured 2006 and was bought new from Chris here on CS, I am the only owner and have had only one problem - that being the power switch. It was repaired by the Expobar agent in Dandenong in December 2009 and whilst there, they did a full service. Machine is excellent condition and works faultlessly.

The Macap is a standard M4, also purchased from Chris, I think after the Minore but I am not sure of dates and I can't see a manufacture date on it.

Asking $1400.00 for the pair and would prefer to sell as a pair, pick up is really the only option as I don't have the original packaging. I am in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Please drop me a PM with any queries, I can supply more photos but took just one as I guess you know what you are looking at !

cheers

Simon
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 26 January 2013, 01:04 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Originally posted by Simon-H View Post
    Asking $1400.00 for the pair and would prefer to sell as a pair, pick up is really the only option as I don't have the original packaging. I am in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
    Shame, I would be interested.
    I lived at Monash for 2 years, then Richmond for a year. Last year I moved to Brissy for work so, regrettably - I'm out!

Comment

Originally posted by scottydog View Post
      Shame, I would be interested.
      I lived at Monash for 2 years, then Richmond for a year. Last year I moved to Brissy for work so, regrettably - I'm out!
      bugger ! serves me right for not getting them up for sale a while ago ! hope you find something up there

Comment

Hi guys, machine and grinder have now been sold, not sure how to edit title.

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X