Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!Presumed Sold!!! - Rancilio Silvia with Auber PID, Rocky Grinder + Extras - MELB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - Rancilio Silvia with Auber PID, Rocky Grinder + Extras - MELB

I'm selling only after discovering that I can no longer drink coffee.

For sale is my Rancilio Silvia with Auber PID (with internal insulation) & pressure gauge fitted. I bought this from a fellow coffee-snobber approx. 6 months ago. It was used once a day by me would have made no more than 6 coffees per week.

The Auber PID (BLUE LED) that has been installed is the model with the shot timer, pre-infusion and steam control, this turns the silvia into a fantastic machine, a pleasure to use. We also installed full insulation internally around pipes and boiler, including the pressure gauge as seen on pics.

Included with the Silvia and PID is a double porta filter, several baskets sizes as per pics. I'll also include the pictured tamper. I'll also include various other bits and pieces I've got like group head brushes, and bits.

I'm in Watsonia in Melbourne and would obviously prefer someone local, not too keen to ship.

All important - I'm looking to get $1200 for this package I am negotiable on price.

PM me and come to have a look at the machine if interested.
    Attached Files

Private message sent.

Comment

Working...
    X