X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - [MELB] KS Coffee Grinder - Stainless Steel

Hi there,

I purchased a machine package off someone recently and this came with it. I decided to use it as a 2nd grinder for my different roasts but due to only having 2 or 3 coffees a day it's a total waste of space and i'd rather sell it and buy some accessories like a new tamper and cool cups so it's now for sale!

It retails for $650-$680 so I'll smack it at exactly half price.

$320

I believe it was purchased in 2010 and was only a 2nd grinder for the previous owner. I will give it a thorough clean before selling. Only visible issue is there is a slight crack in the hopper which looks like someone slipped when trying to clean it one day. Other then that it just has signs of general use.

More than willing to pack it up and courier it interstate at buyers expense which shouldn't cost more than $25 -$30. I'll pack it up super tight and make sure it get's to you in one piece!

Any questions or if you would like more photo's let me know.

Extra details available from this link KS Coffee Grinder - Stainless Steel

Photo's below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0407 (Small).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	754234Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0408 (Small).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	754235
    Last edited by Javaphile; 14 February 2013, 03:30 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Bump, need this gone

Comment

Item is sold! Money received and is getting sent out tomorrow! Thanks for the interest guys

Comment

Working...
      X