This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Simona Top for sale

I have a Simona Top for sale. This is an opportunity to get into a DX machine very cheaply or have a backup for parts.

This unit works well making lots of steam and good coffee. It is showing its age with a bit of leaking from the steam tap (needs an o ring which i have not bothered to replace) but it has a new pump. Please PM me if you would like any more info.

It's living in south east Sydney at the moment and will set you back $150 ono.

PM Sent to your inbox.

Comment

Simona Top for sale

Bit of interest in the machine, with most asking for photos, hope some of these help. Remember this is a well worn machine, but you can be sure, they don't build them like this any more.

Several people have asked if I would ship - happy to, but it does weigh 17kg, in its day it was listed as a semi professional machine.

Again this machine would be ideal for parts to play around with or a first cheap heat exchange machine. It functions fine makes great coffee and heaps of steam.

It did have a hiccup about three days before I stopped using it (about aweek ago). When I turned it on it beeped as if it had no water in the tank, but it did. I had to turn it off and on before it started as normal. I have not had a chance to investigate this, first because it seemed to make coffee and steam fine after that and second I purchased a new ECM.

Includes, double, single and blind baskets as well as a standard tamper.

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Franco; 9 February 2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

hi franco i am definatly interested in buying your machine if it has not been sold,its just what i need at the moment, i live in sydneys west at st.clair so pick up is not a problem.

Comment

Simona Top for sale

!!!!!SOLD!!!!!

Thanks for all the enquiries everyone. The machine was sold last night.

Comment

Working...
          X