X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Mazzer Mini-e Adelaide

Up for sale is my Mazzer Mini-e.

It is approximately 4 years old and in very good condition as the photos will attest. Physically it is in great shape with only a minor blemish to the back corner with the tiniest paint chip which doesn't even go all the way through (see photo). All the chrome and stainless steel is shiny!

It has the obligatory crack in the base of the bean hopper which is not seen when the hopper is in place. The clips on the grinds try are missing but I find it easier to keep clean without them anyway, so never missed them.

The burrs are in good condition (see photo) with probably plenty of life left for most domestic situations.

The grinder presents very well and comes fully cleaned and ready to start grinding. It delivers excellent grind consistency with minimal clumping. There is more than enough info on the mini-e on this site and others to go towards its pedigree.

I am located in Adelaide's East and at this stage would prefer local pickup as I don't have a box, but if there is no interest locally I'll consider posting.

It is priced for sale at $675.

Last edited by Pretzal; 15 February 2013, 11:35 PM. Reason: photo management

Ahhhh! Spewing your in Adelaide, I'm interested if there is no other interest.

Comment

PM'd Sunday afternoon, thanks

Comment

Grinder is sold pending payment.

Comment

Grinder is now sold - mods please lock this thread!

Comment

Working...
          X