Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Vibiemme Domobar Junior (MEL)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Vibiemme Domobar Junior (MEL)

Hi all,
    It seems I can't settle on any one machine (got a Giotto for an engagement present from the better half) and so my 2 year-old VBM Junior is for sale.
    Machine is in immaculate condition - back-flushed fortnightly, only had filtered water (0.5micron filter with scale reduction), and the only aesthetic damage is some light scratches on the cup tray (see photo). Additionally, it has had an upgraded pressure stat to the commercial Jager pressure stat by the importer (Espresso Company Australia).

Located in Essendon North and available for viewing/testing. Price: $1700

Let me know if you have any questions.
    bjeck14
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 19 April 2013, 10:29 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Price drop to $1600

Comment

Hi bjeck14, are you willing to post at buyers expense? I would be interested if the shipping price wasn't too crazy.

Comment

Bumping up this ad!

Comment

Originally posted by nabsie View Post
          Hi bjeck14, are you willing to post at buyers expense? I would be interested if the shipping price wasn't too crazy.
          If it helps I recently moved a Simonelli Oscar from QLD to SA for $15. They can be a little slow. I'm not sure if I can mention the name here so pm me if anyone wants to know who it is.

Cheers Yabba

Comment

Originally posted by yabba View Post
            If it helps I recently moved a Simonelli Oscar from QLD to SA for $15. They can be a little slow. I'm not sure if I can mention the name here so pm me if anyone wants to know who it is.

Cheers Yabba
            Thanks Yabba. I can't find the original box, but willing to box up appropriately for interstate travel if there's interest.
            Cheers,
            bjeck14

Comment

Hi Mods. Can you please mark this as sold? Thanks, bjeck14

Comment

thanks Ben,

the new machine has pride of place and has made some great coffee out of the box

Comment

Working...
                X