Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo (aka Levetta) with PID in excellent condition

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo (aka Levetta) with PID in excellent condition

I am selling my beloved Vibiemme Domobar machine.

It's a great machine and has only been used very lightly. I bought it new from Hudsons Coffee in 2006 which is a while ago I know, but it has only made about 4-8 cups a week since new (I'm the only coffee drinker in my household!).

As you can see from the photo's it's been loved and cared for as my pride and joy. The wife knows to leave it alone! lol

The PID is fitted using an external box and an internal Solid State Relay. All can be easily be removed to be back to original if desired, although I wouldn't ever go back. Since fitting it I can just walk up and make a great coffee every time!

A new grouphead seal was fitted only recently (about 20 coffees ago).

I'm selling due to getting a sudden and unexplained case of upgrade-itis, I decided to get a HX machine (my 1st) and picked up a secondhand Quickmill Andreja from evilbay.. I have to say that so far I haven't been able to produce as good a shots on the HX as I do on this machine.. but I'm hoping thats just a case of me getting used to the HX way of things and with some adjusting of the group & boiler pressures I'll be at least be able to get as good.

Seems the trend here is to advertise machines at 50% of current new price.. so I'll do similar New price on these are $1500 (without a PID of course)

Asking price is $750, included is the machine and the fitted PID, double spout portafilter (portafilter is basically new as I used my bottomless one all the time) with a double basket and a single basket.

Prefer pickup, I'm in Dingley VIC.

I can ship at buyers expense, no idea how much that would be but guess it could be worked out on auspost website or something.

P.S. I also can supply a Stainless Tamp, Bottomless portafilter and a blind basket for a few $ extra if it helps the sale.. although they work on my new machine so I'm happy to keep them for myself too

Further details on the machine here: Extreme machines for lovers of the brown bean
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 3 March 2013, 01:04 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Sold to a fellow CS'er

I hope it brings him as much enjoyment as it brought me

Comment

Working...
    X