X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale: Rocket Giotto Premium Plus + Mazzer Mini Manual

For Sale: Rocket Giotto Premium Plus + Mazzer Mini Manual

My hubby purchased this great package back in February 2010 & made some great coffees on this HX machine until we had to relocate to the US for work. Its had a meticulous clean down & my husband is a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to caring for anything coffee related so its safe to say its in impeccable condition.

I am back in Sydney for a couple of weeks and want to find a great home for this package ... its perfect for the home enthusiast like us or as a 2nd machine+grinder setup for a small cafe.

On average we made approximately 15 coffees/week and both are in as-new, out of the box condition.

Mazzer-Mini comes with the mini hopper as shown in the attached pic + original standard hopper.

Looking for $2500 for the package and I'd prefer to sell as a set, however in saying that I am open to selling seperately also.

All original packaging and documentation is included.

Ideally aiming for a Sydney pickup in the next couple of weeks due to returning to the US...open to shipping interstate if shipping organised from your end.

Let me know if you have any questions...am happy to help & also able to show the machine this weekend in St Leonards.

Cheers,

Nic
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 October 2013, 02:31 PM. Reason: Inactive listing. Presumed sold.

Hi Nic... was this bought in Australia, or is it a grey import?

Comment

Hi Standingstill,

Purchased in Aus & I'm certain we have all invoice details etc. Let me know if you have any other questions... Cheers, Nic

Comment

Do you have any pictures of the grinder, and sale price on the grinder?

Comment

Hi Nic
          Is the Rocket Giotto Premium Plus still available for sale?

Please let me know. I can pick up from St Leonards

Thanks

Comment

Hi Nic

Any pics available? Still for sale?

Andy

Comment

Hi Nic,

I'm also looking for a Rocket Premium and would consider reselling the Mazzer Mini Manual as I already have one. I would like to come and have a look if that's okay? I go past St Leonards twice a day and live nearby.

Cheers!
              Rob

Comment

Is this still up for sale?

Comment

Hey guys

hope this is allowed, and not wanting to hijack the post, hopefully the package has been sold by now. I have the same package (Giotto Premium and Mini Mazzer) just over 3 years old and in almost new condition (comes with knock box and tamper)
                  Just serviced by 9Bar
                  Looking for $2200 for both, Melbourne pick up only - happy to demo to anyone and to send pics if needed: thecaffiend@thecaffiend.com.au
                  Steve Agi - 0432210963

Comment

You would be better off starting a new thread Steve.
                    And I would also suggest not publishing your actual email address in this format. Many 'bot' programs search forums like this to get email address to send spam to.
                    Most people put them down as something like
                    thecaffiend [at] thecaffiend [dot com] [dot au]
                    or
                    thecaffiend@removethisthecaffiend.com.au.

Brett.

Comment

Working...
                    X