Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!GONE!! Presso and custom Pullman Classic tamper (Jarrah)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!GONE!! Presso and custom Pullman Classic tamper (Jarrah)

In cleaning out some more low use coffee paraphernalia. I think it's time to move these two onto a good home.

As I recall, the presso was a couple of hundred dollars and the original early Pullman classic was about a hundred? Greg machined an existing base I had to suit it. It remains unused. I suspect I may have pulled perhaps four shots on the Presso. All up, more than $300, and for sale for the princely price of $0.

So what's the catch?
    Whilst I want nothing for them, CS FairCrack needs regular contributions so that Andy can continue to do great work on our behalf- so this gear will go in a box and get posted to someone who is prepared to make a fair (or better still, very generous) donation to FairCrack. I reckon we'd need to be talking $130 or more. What you see here is what you get!

For sale to the first reasonable offer I get via PM and the gear will be will be boxed and then posted on receipt of evidence of donation.

Chris
    Click image for larger version

Name:	presso.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	754376

Incredible support Chris! Someone grab this, what a deal

Comment

Thanks for the kind words James. I don't see it as a biggie.

FairCrack needs the $$$ more than I do.

Chris

Comment

is that a pullman classic to fit a presso? would you consider splitting these two items? (I already have a presso)

Comment

Originally posted by Hildy View Post
          is that a pullman classic to fit a presso? would you consider splitting these two items? (I already have a presso)
          Sorry Hildy- I am not prepared to split and am not prepared to accept low offers for FairCrack either. I think that the advertised price is more than fair. The money's going to a good cause, not to me!

Comment

Taken- pending donation.

Comment

Working...
            X