This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS (again) Presso and Pullman Classic tamper in Jarrah

Hi guys- this was sold and then not...I rejected some low offers and then received an offer of $130- but the buyer has gone quiet- so here goes again...

In cleaning out some more low use coffee paraphernalia, I think it's time to move these two onto a good home.As I recall, the presso was a couple of hundred dollars and the original early Pullman classic was about a hundred? Greg machined an existing base I had to suit it. It remains unused. I suspect I may have pulled perhaps four shots on the Presso. All up, more than $300, and for sale for the princely price of $0.

So what's the catch?
    I want nothing for them, but CS FairCrack needs regular contributions so that Andy can continue to do great work on our behalf- so this gear will go in a box and get posted to someone who is prepared to make a donation to FairCrack. We need to be talking $130 or more and the gear will not be sold for a lower donation. What you see here is what you get!

For sale to the first reasonable offer at or above $130 I get via PM and the gear will be will be boxed and then posted on receipt of evidence of donation.

Chris
    Last edited by Javaphile; 30 March 2013, 01:56 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

FS (again) Presso and Pullman Classic tamper in Jarrah

Tried PM but can't get in. Something about your PM limit?

I sent:
    Hi,

Do you ship to 4118? How much will it cost? Can I place this on hold subject to wife's approval?

Thanks!
    Mervin

Comment

I also had the same issue when trying to PM you.

Cheers,
      Iceman

Comment

All fixed. For those that have asked. The Pullman is to suit the Presso. The items will not be split.

Comment

FS (again) Presso and Pullman Classic tamper in Jarrah

Ok.. SOLD pending postage to 4118 cost at $130.

Comment

Thanks all. I have offered the gear to brokenvase and will report back here once the deal is closed.

Chris

Comment

All done and dusted mods. Appreciate if you could please lock down the thread.

Chris

Comment

Well done Chris, nice gesture at this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                X