FS: Motta Lattiera Europa 250ml Milk Pitcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Motta Lattiera Europa 250ml Milk Pitcher

FOR SALE: one Motta Lattiera Europa 250ml (25cl) milk pitcher. Price $50 firm including standard postage.

I purchased it over 6 months ago but it has sat idle because it doesn't match up well with my Olympia Cremina which has a fixed steam wand which is quite close to the group. Consequently, the Motta jug, with its pronounced pouring lip, touches and slightly scratches the Cremina's group. I have used it only a couple of times so it is effectively brand new.

The result is I have to reluctantly part with something that I looked long and hard for on the internet and purchased at some expense from overseas. At the time, they were unavailable in Australia (now Coffeeparts sells them). I really wanted a superior quality small pitcher with a pronounced lip for latte art. And the Motta pitcher certainly is beautiful and functional, with heavy gauge polished stainless steel and a fantastically designed pouring lip. (Compare it to the pitcher I am now stuck with which is poorer in every way, other than the fact that it doesn't scratch my coffee machine).

The size of the Motta, 250ml, makes it the best pitcher I know for piccolo lattes and macchiatos. With it one can froth tiny amounts of milk so the days chucking the leftover milk down the sink are over.
    Attached Files

Le PM sent.

Comment

Still available.

No point offering less than $50 as the price is firm and I will happily keep it just in case I purchase a commercial lever to complement the Cremina.

Comment

Working...
      X