X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - ECM Giotto for sale - Melbourne

Hey guys and girls,

I am selling an ECM Giotto (version 1 with half moon guage). As you probably know, the Giotto is a GREAT heat-exchange machine for the home enthusiast. This machine is 5 years old. Originally purchased from Chris @ Talk Coffee and has been well-cared, regularly serviced and pulls consistently great shots. The machine has the thermo-stability modifications/improvement by Talk Coffee and just to make sure it is in tip-top condition for sale, I currently have it with Chris to have the shower screen, seals and descaling all attended to.
    I am selling the machine, because I got a small case of up-grade-itis and was seduced by the Rocket R58.

Priced for a quick sale @ $1200. I'm in Ascot Vale or could discuss other pickup options.

Regards
    Darren
    Last edited by Javaphile; 19 April 2013, 12:32 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

At you at all willing to ship at buyers expense?

Comment

Willing to consider... but I no longer have the original box and I am not confident in my ability to safely pack the machine for transport. It's a great machine and I would hate to see it damaged in any way.

Comment

As we all would, but where there is a will, there is always a way! Any chance of some pics of the machine?

Edit: I am still a little confused about exactly which model this is (hence asking for photos) as there doesn't seem to be much literature on the v1 models of the series; I suspect because of the handing over of design rights to rocket. Does this model have the smooth sides or bevelled and what are the specs of the machine? E.g. Boiler capacity, wattage, plumbed/unplumbed etc.

Comment

My machine is still with Chris being serviced... but here is the exact model.. http://m2tacticaldesign.files.wordpr...-maker-ecm.jpg They are good-looking machines!

1200watt, 1.8 litre copper boiler, internal 2.8 litre water tank (cannot be plumbed)

Comment

Thanks for that, just sent you a PM

Comment

Machine is now sold. Thank you Coffee Snobs

Comment

Working...
              X