Sunbeam EM6910 Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbeam EM6910 Sydney

For sale is a Sunbeam Cafe Series EM6910 with all accessories included. I bought this machine second hand a year ago and it was fine until it started to battle a bit internally. I don't know enough about coffee machines to diagnose it but i will try to explain it. Everything works fine until i go to pour the shot. It takes ages for any pressure to build up or for anything to come out. Maybe a block somewhere, or the pump might be battling a bit. I dont know the age of it so i wouldn't be suprised if that's the problem, but i really have no idea. The milk frother still has power and foams nicely. Anyway since i don't need it anymore thought someone might want it for parts or repairs. Asking 100. Pickup in Newtown. Any questions ill do my best to answer. Thanks
    ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	388.6 KB
ID:	754425Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2722.jpg
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	754426Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2723.jpg
Size:	345.5 KB
ID:	754427Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2724.jpg
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	754428Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2725.jpg
Size:	413.5 KB
ID:	754429

80$ new price

Comment

hi, i'd be interested in this machine. do you ever travel further west, like towards mount druitt area? i go to mount druitt once a week but it's a bit of a stretch to drive into newtown at what would probably be the busiest time of the day :/
      let me know if there's any possibility.
      thanks.

Comment

I don't think its possible. I don't go out that way and nor do i have a car. Sorry about that

Comment

ah ok, no problem. if you haven't sold it by the time i'm in mount druitt next i'll consider making the trip.

Comment

Working...
          X