Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!! Rancilio Silvia/Rocky combo with Stainless Steel Base for sale (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Rancilio Silvia/Rocky combo with Stainless Steel Base for sale (Melbourne)

As upgradeitis has hit, I have a Silvia & Rocky doserless grinder, including the stand for sale. I bought them in Nov, 2006, not sure what version it is.

The Silvia has recently been serviced. As I have moved, I am in a bit of a mess, can't find the invoice, so can't tell you what has been replaced, but I was complimented on how well it was looked after.

It has some normal wear and tear in terms of cosmetics, has a few dents that I couldn't show on the photos. There is some superficial cracking in the plastic around the dosing spout of the Rocky. (see picture) These do not effect normal operation in any way.

• Great Condition
    • One owner only
    • Used less than 8 years making mostly 1 cup a day (OK, the one cup consisted of a triple shot)
    • Properly maintained; cleaned after every use
    • Backflushed and I descaled regularly
    • Only ever used with filtered water
    • Has been recently serviced
    • Rocky has also been regularly cleaned (with brush and vacuum – no rice used)

The Silvia comes with portafilter and single, double and triple baskets, together with the blind basket for cleaning. Also includes a much better, heavy, convex tamper besides the one that usually is supplied with the machine.

Includes original manuals

I would prefer not to split them up at this stage...

$600

Locals are welcome to inspect before purchase.

Would prefer pick-up from Chelsea, but would be willing to post it. I no longer have the boxes and wouldn't trust my packing talents, so I would prefer to have someone pack it to be safe.

According to a poster in another thread:
    Company called "Pack and Send" with multiple franchises in all capital cities will do 'door to door' including wrapping, boxing, labelling and shipping via TNT.

The cost is supposedly similar to Australia Post, but of course, they don't pack. So, this may be an option. I would be willing to deliver it to their premises for packing.

I am also not a very talented photographer, so took lots of photos, couldn't decide which were the best, so you can have a look at the lot here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ufjyks66qbx2983/Su3nRDijJK

The silence is deafening so far Any questions? Happy to consider reasonable offers.

Comment

Today is the first time I have seen this add.
      I check every day and it wasn't there yesterday.
      Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by csutak40 View Post
        As upgradeitis has hit, I have a Silvia & Rocky doserless grinder, including the stand for sale. I bought them in Nov, 2006, not sure what version it is.
        Looks to be a V1 - all round holes in the drip tray.

Good luck with the sale!

Comment

How about I throw in my Pullman Classic tamper in Jarrah? 58mm, weighing in at 420 gr, made to go with the Silvia, including the triple filter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-28 16.22.38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	734259Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-28 16.22.49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	734260

Comment

Originally posted by csutak40 View Post
            How about I throw in my Pullman Classic tamper in Jarrah? 58mm, weighing in at 420 gr, made to go with the Silvia, including the triple filter.
            $600 for a Silvia, Rocky and Pullman tamper? Surprised this isn't attracting more interest even before the tamper was included! Someone is going to get a great deal

Comment

PM Sent, thanks

Comment

If I didn't already have a Silvia and was in the market I would snap this up in a heart beat....

Comment

Wow! Yeah, that's a helluva deal, somebody ought to jump on this one...

Comment

Sold! Mods, please mark it sold, thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X