X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: ECM Giotto Premium Plus

Hi folks,

I have for sale my ECM Giotto Premium Plus (with the half circle gauge) for sale. I have owned the machine for about 2 years and I am selling it as I had the opportunity to upgrade to a fully plumbed machine. This unit is in fantastic condition and is approximately 4 years old. Has been back flushed regularly and descaled once a year.

I'm after $1600 for the machine and will post photos shortly. The machine is located in Adelaide and I would prefer a local buyer but I am happy to post for any interstate Snobbers.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 1 July 2013, 02:45 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Hey,

No problems with the machine? Still have original packaging / suitable packaging for interstate shipping?

Also finding it difficult to check what's changed between v1 and v2 of this machine (although read somewhere that ECM version is different to the 'Rocket' v1 as well -- once they changed branding?). Info on the machine itself? Looking to step up from the trusty EM6910.

~M

Comment

Chris can probably better answer the differences, but at a guess I'd say, different gauge, drip tray (perforated steel instead of wire rack), upgraded wiring, possibly different control box. Minor things. I have an old half-gauge Giotto and it's a trooper. With good maintenance it would probably out-live a human.

Comment

Seattle Coffee Gear listed the v1 as a thermoblock, while v2 was a heat exchange. Can't see anything on the v1 being thermoblock anywhere else. Confirm/deny?
        Thanks for the info.

~M

Comment

Originally posted by msydes View Post
          Seattle Coffee Gear listed the v1 as a thermoblock, while v2 was a heat exchange. Can't see anything on the v1 being thermoblock anywhere else. Confirm/deny?
          Thanks for the info.

~M
          My goodness! I bet they're embarrased about that...

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
            My goodness! I bet they're embarrased about that...
            So I take it that's a confirm that it's a HX? lol

Comment

Yes, HX...

Comment

Pics now added.
                Attached Files

Comment

Price drop $1500.

Comment

Price drop $1400.

Comment

Hi,

When was the machine serviced last?

Cheers

Comment

G'day, new to this forum, so I could be missing something, but better to check I guess. Machine still for sale? Thanks

Comment

Hi also interested if still for sale.

Kyle

Comment

PM'd you re: ECM Gitotto

Comment

Hi folks, this machine is still available. Have had quite a few interested parties but to no money has changed hands.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X