This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - 58mm Incafe Coffee Tamper

Got it from that well known auction site.
    Had it about 6 months, so I guess its tamped 1 - 3 per day.

It weighs 499g on my scales, the 530g they quote is inclusive of the box it comes in.

SS 58mm flat base with anodized aluminium handle. Good run of the mill tamper, only selling cause I upgraded, otherwise it will live in the spares box.

$30 including postage
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 7 May 2013, 02:49 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

PM sent. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Peterjf View Post
      PM sent. Thanks
      I do not know why but I did not get it...Maybe you need 10 posts? I cant remember.

Comment

What's the actual diameter? I could use something for my ridged baskets (slightly larger diameter than the stock baskets)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov21 View Post
          What's the actual diameter? I could use something for my ridged baskets (slightly larger diameter than the stock baskets)
          I do not have callipers handy accurate enough to tell you. But, if your ridged baskets are slightly bigger than stock I would suggest this is not the tamper for you.
          Its a decent fit in stock Gaggia double, but it could be a touch tighter, my other tamper is supposedly 58.3mm and it fits better, definitely cleaner tamp.

Just going through the details, but looks to be sold.

Comment

Should remember to check my inbox. Seems to be working now. I'l get that done today.
            I missed putting the 7 on the end, Sorry.

Thanks. Peter.

Comment

Mods please mark as SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X