Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rocket Giotto Evo +Mazzer Super Jolly (Timer) in excellent condition

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rocket Giotto Evo +Mazzer Super Jolly (Timer) in excellent condition

First of all I'd like to say that I bought these items not from the proper channel or from local distributors. I bought them online from overseas, so the machines don't come with any local warranty.

Anyway.....

I've bought the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione new back in November/December 2011. It has been working flawlessly since day one. Never encountered any issue at all. The only reason I have to sell this excellent machine is because I'm relocating overseas very soon and hence have to settle with the nespresso pods. The machine was used about 4-5 times per week for the first 6 months and gradually became less and less. On average its about 3 cups per week.

The Giotto Evo is very well maintained and in excellent condition. It is regularly back flushed and always used filtered water.

The Rocket Giotto Evoluzione comes with:
    - Rocket Giotto Evoluzione
    - All the attachments that came with it.
    - 3 porta filters including 1 naked porta filter, single and double spouts
    - Rocket Tamp
    - 5 Baskets including the VST 18gr baskets
    - Breville knock box
    - Rubber tamping mat.

I'm willing to let sell this for $1750.

Mazzer Super Jolly Timer.

Bought about the same time as the Giotto back in November/December 2011. In excellent condition with the tray is still covered with the original material (please see pictures attached). Been used everytime the Giotto was used. I have sticked on a sticker magnet on the 'fork' where you place the portafilter so that it won't scratch the shiny metal. I also bought the replacement burr grinder from coffeeparts and its still unused.

The mazzer super jolly comes with.
    - Mazzer Super Jolly Timer,
    - Replacement burr grinder.

I'm selling the Mazzer Super Jolly for $650.

If you are interested or have queries please do not hesitate to PM me or contact me directly at bajaiman at yahoo dot com.

Oh BTW... I'm in Burwood, NSW 2134

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 11 May 2013, 12:36 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Pictures of the Mazzer Super Jolly and the Breville knock box and rubber mat
    Attached Files

Comment

Both Giotto and the Mazzer has been sold..... I've been trying to edit/delete this sale thread but I couldn't find either edit/delete link......hmmm...

Comment

Working...
      X