Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEL - Breville iKon BES 400 - Greatest Entry Level Machine Ever Made.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEL - Breville iKon BES 400 - Greatest Entry Level Machine Ever Made.

Up for sale is the well known and much loved BES 400.

Warranty has just expired but has performed flawless since it's full time operation of making two shots every day over the past year.

I have had a custom Tamper made for this unit by Ace Tampers, as well as the Krups basket ordered and custom lathe mods performed on the stock baskets to remove the plastic pressure wall.

This has had a lot of time and care put into the cleaning, maintenance and service of this machine, with a Stainless Steel Boiler the quality of the Coffee is outstanding.

Pickup from Mount Waverley preferred as I don't have the original box anymore, PM for Mobile # to organise sale.

$200 ONO
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dannyhc; 11 May 2013, 12:08 PM.

Didn't overdose this morning and have included some additional photos using the Krups Basket.

Some additional history about this machine, it was purchased from Myer in July 2008 since then it was used daily until the Steaming function failed to function, seeing we had purchased an extended 3 year warranty this was replaced with an identical new unit with another year of warranty.

This Machine has only ever had filtered water run through its veins.

So all in all I have mastered this machine and am happy to demo to the purchaser how to get the most of it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X