X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Sunbeam EM0480 grinder- Central Coast NSW

Gaggia has been sold!

Great little coffee machine. I am the second owner and have made 2 flat whites most days for the last year or so plus the odd day of making a few for friends. Not sure how much it was used before that but it has performed flawlessly for me in that time. Proper commercial size 58mm portafilter, not a toy one! I have backflushed regularly and descaled every couple of months, the last of which was last week.

Pulls an excellent shot and you can get microfoam if you take the big plastic thing of the steam arm. I never used the milk frothing attachment either but it is included.

Included:
    Portafilter with single and double basket
    Stainless steel milk jug
    Rubber false bottom for portafilter (I used it to backflush but I think they're used to get crema with supermarket beans)
    Milk frothing attachment
    Gaggia plastic tamper

The head on the portafilter has a tiny wobble in it but it hasn't changed in the time I've owned it. Also when I bought it, it had sticky tape around it which left sticky residue on the water tank. I tried to get this off with a solvent but it made the plastic on the outside of the tank a bit tacky and then it left scratches on the front. You can see this in the third photo. It doesn't affect the operation of the machine at all and isn't tacky now, just needs mentioning.
    I'm only selling because I bought a Sunbeam EM6910.

The grinder came with the EM6910 I bought but I already have the same grinder so it comes with the Gaggia. Great grinder, there's plenty of info around here about them. This one looks to have had virtually no use and functions perfectly.

$200 for both.
    I am happy to courier at buyer's expense. I have used Courier Australia, Interstate Couriers, Freight Service Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Courier Delivery, Australian Courier Company, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin, Canberra - Parcel Courier Service - Door to Door Anywhere in Australia! and have found them to be the best and cheapest. You can get a quote yourself or let me know your postcode. Approx 13kg altogether. My postcode is 2261.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 19 May 2013, 11:14 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Gaggia has been sold. Grinder still available.

Comment

grinder also sold. Please remove admin.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X