This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - Arrarex Caravel

I have for sale a semi-restored Arrarex Caravel. Lots of info available on the web so I will only go over detail relevant to this unit.

It is in reasonable condition for its age, the paint/powder coat is rather worn as you can see in the photos.

I haven't had much luck getting the thermostat to work, so currently I just measure the water temperature, when it hits about 93 deg I switch the power off, wait for it to settle around 96 degrees then pull the shot.

It only has a single basket, but I understand doubles are available from OE, if not a sponsor.

The original piston was badly corroded, I had a replacement machined in stainless steel. I also used a stainless circlip, so everything that touches water is stainless steel. At the same time I replaced the piston seals and the suction cup feet. I also have a spare group seal which is not yet needed but included in the sale.

Makes a great, albeit small, easpress/ristretto and looks a treat on the bench top.

$450, pick-up in Perth or Aus Post at cost.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 3 July 2013, 07:07 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Price drop - $380 (plus post)

Comment

PM sent. Presume this is still for sale?

Comment

Item is now sold.

Comment

Working...
        X