This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!!BNZ MD74 Conical Grinder

Hi guys, up for sale my BNZ MD74 conical blades grinder.I have it for two years ,purchased 2nd hand from a friend who closed his restaurant.
    It has a very good condition set of blades plus it comes with a second set as well,also in good condition.I purchased a new hopper last year,bright and shiny but still has the old one if you wish to take it.I also have a spare upper star with the spring.
    Pick up from Sydney-Eastern Suburbs

Price $ 1700
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scoota_gal; 20 June 2013, 10:31 PM.

Hi Guys,

Anyone who would like to try the BNZ please message me on private so we can organize the time if you want to play with the grinder.Coffee provided by me

Comment

Hi guys and girls,

So I still have the BNZ 74, grinding my coffee perfectly each and every day, however sadly she needs to go.
      Please find me with a REASONABLE offer and I'm sure we can make a deal.
      Feel free to drop me a PM we could set the time so you can try the grinder.

Comment

Good Day everyone, I have some update on the BNZ 74 grinder. Over the weekend I have changed a blades so now it has BRAND NEW blades.
        I also decided to drop the price to $1500,hope it sound now more attractive.
        Ready to find a new home, can post interstate too, however all responsibilities and cost on the buyer

Comment

Sold,BNZ find a very good home

Comment

Working...
          X