Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!Presumed Sold!!! - FS: [QLD] Bezzera BZ40DE commercial espresso machine and Compak

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - FS: [QLD] Bezzera BZ40DE commercial espresso machine and Compak

Hi my name is Josh
    I have for sale my Bezzera coffee machine and Compak coffee grinder.
    Reason for selling is i don't use them as much as i and the wife would like, and im getting more into brewed coffee ie V60, syphon etc .. so i cant justify having RRP$3450 worth of machine sitting on the bench and RRP$1250 worth of grinder..
    Both in excellent and 100% working condition!
    I would like to sell these two items as a package but can sell separately if required..
    The machine was bought from a fellow CSer nearly two years ago.. he kept it in immaculate condition as you would expect from a true CSer and this was the main reason i bought it...
    So firstly the machine:
    Bezzera BZ40DE is a single group volumetric commercial machine
    plumed in only (everpure filter and accessories inc in sale)
    15Amp
    3.4L boiler
    2x 1500w elements
    full size built in commercial rotary pump
    2 gauges on front show boiler/steam pressure and pump/brew pressure
    and lots of other goodies to keep it going all day long...
    included will be:
    3 porter filters, a single spout, duel spout and a naked.
    3 baskets a 8g, a 18g and a blind filter
    2 steam wands original and a upgraded larger one fitter atm.
    a spare group seal and a basic user manual.
    i think thats it...

the grinder is a Compak K6 WBC pro barista.
    with 2 hopers
    I brought it new and has probably only seen 5kg through it, still looks and feels like new...

I would like to sell these two items as a package and will therefore be doing a "package deal".
    I would also much rather the items be picked up by the buyer as i have never used a courier service and don't feel comfortable sending them..
    The coffee machine alone weighs 27kg not including accessories and grinder..
    I am located on the sunshine coast in QLD about 90mins drive north from Brisbane CBD
    I would be happy to deliver within 50km of Noosa..

$2900 package machine+grinder

$2200 machine

$900 grinder

not included in sale: cups, glasses, saucers, green beans, milk jugs, tamp, knock box, wooden PF handles..

Just curious what modifications, improvements, maintenance have been done on this machine since you owned it.

I don't NEED another machine, but it is a temptation.

Comment

interested

Hi Josh, I am really interested but I'm in Melbourne. It's a no-go isn't it?
      Thanks, Liz

Originally posted by Sirhjock View Post
      Hi my name is Josh
      I have for sale my Bezzera coffee machine and Compak coffee grinder.
      Reason for selling is i don't use them as much as i and the wife would like, and im getting more into brewed coffee ie V60, syphon etc .. so i cant justify having RRP$3450 worth of machine sitting on the bench and RRP$1250 worth of grinder..
      Both in excellent and 100% working condition!
      I would like to sell these two items as a package but can sell separately if required..
      The machine was bought from a fellow CSer nearly two years ago.. he kept it in immaculate condition as you would expect from a true CSer and this was the main reason i bought it...
      So firstly the machine:
      Bezzera BZ40DE is a single group volumetric commercial machine
      plumed in only (everpure filter and accessories inc in sale)
      15Amp
      3.4L boiler
      2x 1500w elements
      full size built in commercial rotary pump
      2 gauges on front show boiler/steam pressure and pump/brew pressure
      and lots of other goodies to keep it going all day long...
      included will be:
      2 steam wands original and a upgraded larger one fitter atm.
      i think thats it...

the grinder is a Compak K6 WBC pro barista.
      with 2 hopers
      I brought it new and has probably only seen 5kg through it, still looks and feels like new...

I would like to sell these two items as a package and will therefore be doing a "package deal".
      I would also much rather the items be picked up by the buyer as i have never used a courier service and don't feel comfortable sending them..
      The coffee machine alone weighs 27kg not including accessories and grinder..
      I am located on the sunshine coast in QLD about 90mins drive north from Brisbane CBD
      I would be happy to deliver within 50km of Noosa..

$2900 package machine+grinder

$2200 machine

$900 grinder

not included in sale: cups, glasses, saucers, green beans, milk jugs, tamp, knock box, wooden PF handles..

Comment

Originally posted by wowbagger View Post
        Just curious what modifications, improvements, maintenance have been done on this machine since you owned it.

I don't NEED another machine, but it is a temptation.
        hey wowbagger only mods are the steam wand has been ungraded to a larger commercial style one.
        and i forgot to mention that it was water backflushed after every use which it only got/gets turned on once a week.. and i did a chemical backflush about once a month..

Originally posted by lizmortonblake View Post
        Hi Josh, I am really interested but I'm in Melbourne. It's a no-go isn't it?
        Thanks, Liz
        yea sorry liz im not really interested in going down the courier path....

Comment

On this occasion I shall resist temptation, having pretty much decided that when I downsize I shall do it to some thing even smaller than this.

Good luck with the sale though. My experience with Bezzera machines has been that they are extremely well built.

Comment

UPDATE AND EDIT:

Grinder is no longer included in/or for sale..

Bezzera BZ40DE is still available
            items included
            2 steam wands, original and a upgraded larger one fitter atm.
            a commercial water filtration system by everpure.

new price $2000

Comment

UPDATE: PRICE SLASH!!

Machine, accessories and everpure water filter!!

$1500.00

Comment

Can one of the elements be disconnected so it can run on 10amps?

Comment

Working...
                X