This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Sunbeam EM6910 for sale

I have finally succumbed to upgradeitis and now have no use for my Sunbeam EM6910. The machine was purchased in August 2007 and has been used to make, on average, six coffees per week. It has been serviced a couple of times: the main one being the replacement of the water pump (under warranty). It is presently working perfectly. I have regularly backflushed it and descaled it. Minor surface scratches are visible.

I am seeking $120 for the machine. Pickup only from Baulkham Hills NSW or possibly from Leichhardt where I work. No courier delivery. Attached are pics.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 9 June 2013, 03:24 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

I forgot to mention that I've fitted the new rounded steam tip. It froths better and is much easier to clean

Comment

Any chance you could package this and I arrange to have my own courier to collect it from your work on a suitable day?

Thanks

Nic

Comment

I am on the road most of the day, so arranging a courier to collect it from work is not an option. At this stage I'd rather wait to see if someone local buys and collects it.

Comment

This machine has now been sold. Would mods mark this as Sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X