This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Gene Cafe Adelaide

Now I've sold Pullman Espresso Accessories I have a range of surplus coffee gear. Second cab off the rank is the Gene Cafe.

I bought this in 2008 from Talk Coffee. I did maybe 10 roasts before I got sick of the noise and moved to a Hottop. I kept it just so I could compare it to the Hottop on an ongoing basis and answer specific questions about its capability but has probably only been used maybe four times since then. So maybe 20 roasts absolute max and in as-new condition. It doesn't have the original box but it does have the original foam protection which I'll pack into another box for shipping. I'm pretty sure the control panel still has the original protective plastic on it, I didn't try to pull it off but it has that appearance.

Paid $680 new, selling for $450 plus freight if required.

Greg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 4 July 2013, 07:29 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Still got this and am keen to move it on. I don't think the price is unreasonable for a current model unit with very minimal use but am prepared to look at sensible offers.

Comment

How much would freight be to Cranbourne East (3977)? I've been interested in one of these for ages, and this is a good price...

Comment

Thanks for the post Aaron. I don't have the unit in front of me, but working on 50x35x35 and 9kg which I think is about right, it's $35.60 via Aust Post Registered with insurance.

Comment

Honestly...I am sooooo tempted. I'll need to pass it by the Mrs first, but honestly I doubt I could pay for anything before the tax man pays me back.
          I would hate to get your hopes up, but if this is still available in around a month or two's time, consider it sold.

I'll let you know if the Mrs gives the all clear to stretch the financials in the meantime though.

-Aaron

Comment

If you want it and are happy to put a deposit on it I'm happy to hold it for you for a bit. Might be best to take this discussion offline, email me greg@coffeetamper.com.au and we'll sort through the mechanics.

Comment

No worries, email sent.

Comment

sold thanks all for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                X