This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Breville cafe Venezia FS

Ok I brought this machine a month ago as a go-to machine while I got my mainstay machine (modded Rancilio Epoca) fixed - so it's probably seen six coffees a week usage over the last month and is for all intensive purposes in "as new" condition even though its seen minimal use

I found that it made pretty serviceable coffee and the steam works fine if you leave it running for 30sec to get a head of steam up before texturing the milk

Retails new for about $179 (sometimes more or a little bit less depending upon where you look)

Asking price $100

Not sure if I still have the (dysfunctional) plastic tamper that came with it - but I'll have a look if that's important for you

Pick up only from Preston West in Vic
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 1 August 2013, 09:13 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

I don't have the original packaging and I'm not sure that I have the manual either but honestly if you need a manual to drive this machine you might want to consider a pod machine instead - test drive is welcome

Comment

Is the PF pressurised? What's the diameter of the basket?

Comment

Yes pressurised basket 53mm diameter - if I was going to hang onto it I'd remove the basket and replace it with a non pressurised one

I managed to pull some good shots with this machine but the problem with pressurised baskets is that they make everything taste the same(ish) and you loose individual characteristics

Comment

Price check: now only $90

Priced to sell!

Comment

No takers?

At this price you could afford to put a coffee machine in every room of your house!

Comment

this item is now sold cheers

Comment

Working...
              X