This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - For Sale Eureka MDM Grinder

Time to move some gear that I have not used in ages. orders from the one who rules.
    1: My Eureka model MDM 65mm burrs I purchesed this grinder new it has full metal doseing chamber not plastic large and small hoppers price $450.00 ...I posted this with other gear that sold and the thread was closed ..price has been dropped to allow for cartage ect.

Cheers Gra...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 23 September 2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been withdrawn

Originally posted by Gra View Post
    Time to move some gear that I have not used in ages. orders from the one who rules.
    1: My Eureka model MDM 65mm burrs I purchesed this grinder new it has full metal doseing chamber not plastic large and small hoppers price $450.00 ...I posted this with other gear that sold and the thread was closed ..price has been dropped to allow for cartage ect.

Cheers Gra...
    It's a shame to have this grinder sitting and not having a new home so I will drop the price to $350.00 .

Eureka grinders have one of the best adjustments for getting that right grind with the bottom burr and motor making the change, Don't forget Eureka make grinders for other big name brands and can hold there Owen with the best....

cheers Gra...Ps..I purchased this grinder new from one of our Spencer's ..

Comment

Originally posted by Gra View Post
      It's a shame to have this grinder sitting and not having a new home so I will drop the price to $350.00 .

Eureka grinders have one of the best adjustments for getting that right grind with the bottom burr and motor making the change, Don't forget Eureka make grinders for other big name brands and can hold there Owen with the best....

cheers Gra...Ps..I purchased this grinder new from one of our Spencer's ..
      If any body is interested and needs info on cartage::400mm wide. 290mm deep 650 mm high...weight 14kg.. Original packing...

Gra..

Comment

I must admit, i haven't heard much about these grinders and after much hunting around on the web am none the wiser.
        Are you able to point me to the spec's for this machine and even manufacturer site? The Eureka website does not make mention of an "MDM" model that i can see and there seems to be lots of reviews mentioning other models but not this one. The photos are very small so I couldn't quite match it on looks either. Apologies if these are silly questions - i am very new to this and am just starting the hunt for my first grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by brewser View Post
          I must admit, i haven't heard much about these grinders and after much hunting around on the web am none the wiser.
          Are you able to point me to the spec's for this machine and even manufacturer site? The Eureka website does not make mention of an "MDM" model that i can see and there seems to be lots of reviews mentioning other models but not this one. The photos are very small so I couldn't quite match it on looks either. Apologies if these are silly questions - i am very new to this and am just starting the hunt for my first grinder.

Hi Brewser

Here are some specs on the EUREKA MDM GIOTTO all the new models are different shape...

cheers Gra..Ps.If you check out my original post you will find larger photos...

The Eureka Mondial 20 Kg is a professional bar coffee grinder with doser, micrometrical grinding, dosing adjustment and tamper.
          Eureka Coffee Grinder specifications:

Power 240/50 Hz - 0,35 Kw Single phase with overload thermic protection

Hopper capacity 1.2 Kg

Grinder blades Ø65 - Made of hardened steel

Grinder control Micrometric Rapid micrometric regulator with display of grinding type

Body Aluminium Powder coated aluminum body

Dosage control Outboard regulator - Setting from 5.5g to 9g. Chromed aluminum

Burr Material Hardened Steel

Doser Capacity 360g

Productivity 20Kg/h

Width 220mm Depth 365mm Height 625mm

Would I recommend "yes " There shape looks a lot less bulkier..

Cheers Gra...
          Sent from my iPad

Comment

Could some one please close this listing ....removed from sale..

cheers Gra...

Comment

Working...
            X