X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Macap MXA [Perth]

Hi all,
    after many many many upgrade'itis in the last few months, I believe I have finally found the grinder I am looking for.... so no more upgrades anyway (famous last words)

So, anyway, I have now 2 big grinders in the house, and decided to keep the Mazzer and sell off the Macap
    Recently lend it to a fellow CS, and he has advised me the blades were blunt and in need of new blades so I have ordered and received a new set of burrs from one of sponsor. (Thanks Julie)

The cosmetic condition of the grinder is still pretty good. slight fractures on the back of the doser screen but doesnt leak or affect the grinder performance. I have removed the doser auto off switch and changed it into a flip switch onto of the doser lid so its easy to do a quick on/off. Works pretty well for single dosing before.

Viewing is available at Bentley. asking price is $400 ONO... prefer local pick-up but can arrange postage at buyers expense.

Specs copied from elsewhere
    Technical Data
    • Grinding caopacity of 8kg per hour
    • 1.5kg coffee bean hopper
    • 300g ground coffee dispenser
    • 65mm grinding blades, 1400RPM
    • Weight 13kg
    • Dimensions of 22.0w x 60.0h x 37.0d cm
    • Power requirement of 240 volt, 340 watt, 1.5 amps
    Add: forgot to mention that this is the stepless model, and to adjust it, there is a little handle behind the feedneck which you can easily turn to make the micro adjustment (which is so much easier compare to the Mazzer TBH)

Reason for selling? I always wanted a Mazzer.... that is all
    Last edited by Javaphile; 11 July 2013, 09:22 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Sold. Thanks for watching

Comment

Working...
    X