This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - Bezzera BZ99DE

I have for sale my Bezzera BZ99DE which I bought June 2009 for domestic use. This is a very very sad sale. As a volumetric it is fool proof, has taught me a lot about making coffee and provided a trouble free enjoyable coffee experience. I have tried to provide 'honest' representation in the photos and have included photos of the two, use related flaws - the drip tray has a small crack and the machine did sit beside a mortar and pestle and has rubbed which I didn't realise until I lifted the machine out! The machine has been routinely maintained and I have all the original books, group handles and baskets that came with the purchase and I think I have the box. Am in Orange NSW, would rather not post and can bring to Sydney if I have to. I paid $2,100 for the Bezzera in 2009 and am asking $990.
    Attached Files

Hi, Does the crack in drip tray cause any issues? I am also located in Orange and sounds interesting. I havent heard of the DE but assume it is similar to S but with volumetric control.
    Thanks Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Hillsrj View Post
      Hi, Does the crack in drip tray cause any issues? I am also located in Orange and sounds interesting. I havent heard of the DE but assume it is similar to S but with volumetric control.
      Thanks Rob

Hi Rob
      No, there aren't any issues as such but I wanted to provide an accurate representation of the machine. At least there are two of us on this site enjoying Orange weather
      Jo

Comment

Hi Jo,

I sent a PM a couple of days a go ??

Gary

Comment

Working...
        X