This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - Breville BES900/B and BCG800 Tasmania

These were both purchased new in December 2011.
    The Dual Boiler was replaced by Breville with a new machine in about February 2013 due to a problem and has made about 580 cups.
    These machines were my first introduction to proper coffee and have since been replaced with an HG One grinder and a Londinium L1.
    The BES900/B comes in its original box with all supplied parts.
    Local pickup from Longford is preferred.
    Asking $1000.

If you haven't sold yet, would you accept Please make all offers privately per the http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html and post to Uki 2484 NSW (I will pay for postage)? And what is the warranty status?
    greggles_54

Originally posted by greg-g View Post
    These were both purchased new in December 2011.
    The Dual Boiler was replaced by Breville with a new machine in about February 2013 due to a problem and has made about 580 cups.
    These machines were my first introduction to proper coffee and have since been replaced with an HG One grinder and a Londinium L1.
    The BES900/B comes in its original box with all supplied parts.
    Local pickup from Longford is preferred.
    Asking $1000.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 August 2013, 10:11 AM. Reason: Reminder to keep all offers private

Comment

I haven't sold it or advertised elsewhere, and will always consider offers.
      Warranty is 2 years from the date of initial purchase which was Dec 2011
      I'm very hesitant to post to Uki due to costs and risk of damage. I would much prefer to deal face to face.
      Postage cost for the BES900 is about $100 and the BCG800 would probably be about $70
      Thanks
      Greg

Comment

I just sent you a Private Message. Or tried to anyway. Let me know here if you don't receive it.

Greg

Comment

Working...
        X