X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - Pullman Surplus Sale final clear-out

Hi CSers,

FINAL SALE, LAST CHANCE TO GRAB A BARGAIN

The original sale at http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...plus-sale.html went really well and there's only a handful of stuff left. I'm keen to see that all gone so I've cut the price on the remaining items even further! If you currently own a Barista tamper, this is a good opportunity to have a play with a different type of handle at big savings off RRP!

The image below shows all the gear I have available and each item has a number. The Price and Description List http://bit.ly/16UUn8w contains a brief description of each item, its condition and the price. If you want something then follow these steps:

1) Reply to this post with the item number you want to claim it. Once you’ve posted, you’ve committed to buy it at the price listed.
    2) Email surplussale@gregpullman.com with the item number you’re buying and your shipping address and you’ll get an auto-reply with payment information. Once payment is through I’ll ship it to the address you supplied.

Add shipping by Australia Post: $10 flat rate for whatever quantity you buy.

Freebies: If you buy something you’re entitled to anything from the freebies corner (items 55 and up) at no extra sale or shipping charge. Otherwise the stuff there can be purchased on its own for the price listed.

Once someone has posted they've bought something, it's sold. I'll try to update the image and price list with what's left but be guided by what's been posted.

Obviously you won't get a full tamper with most of this. If you need anything else e.g. a base to make a complete tamper, or if you buy a tamper and want it resized, visit thingscoffee.com.au as I don't have a lathe anymore. Note some baskets fit the tamper bases being sold here.

This is stock I held onto when I sold the business so this is a personal sale, not a business one. As such there is no 'warranty' other than the goods are as described.

If you have any questions about any items, email enquiries-nospam1@gregpullman.com. I think the prices are pretty reasonable and I don't really want to get into email ping-pong re price negotiations, but if you genuinely think any price is unreasonable email me enquiries-nospam1@gregpullman.com.

Good luck!
    Greg

Price and Description List: http://bit.ly/16UUn8w

Hi Greg

I will grab item 24 please, with item 70 as the freebie.

Cheers

Comment

Pending purchase on #29

Comment

Hi Greg

I will grab item 28 please, with item 71 as the freebie.
        Thanks

Comment

Sent you an email about number 13, if it's what I think it is I would like it please.

Comment

Item 13 synesso single basket still available? Pm sent

Comment

Nope sorry 13 is gone terenceling!

Comment

Clicked on the link but I can't get in and it says I might need to log in to see it.

Comment

Not sure what the 'it' is that said you needed to log in, but the file is publicly accessible and not connected to CS. To be sure I just logged out of CS and was still able to view the file OK. Email me enquiries-nospam1@gregpullman.com and I'll send the price list directly to you.

Comment

May I have handle nr 18, and nr 69 as freebie? (Paid $32 including 2 sunbeam spouts).

Does those sunbeam spouts fit an NS Oscar portafilter? Also, is the VST filter (nr 3) a proper VST filter, or a 'lookalike'?
                    Last edited by iampivot; 31 July 2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Cheers iampivot. So long as the Oscar has a standard thread (I think it's 3/8") it should take them.

#3 I've called a VST ripoff, so no it's definitely not a genuine one, just a lookalike. It won't perform like a VST but the shape is at least fairly regular and the holes look good to the eye, better than most baskets would. Let me know if you want this one too, at the moment it's still available.

Greg

Comment

PS iampivot has also taken #55 and #56.

Comment

is this sale still on?

Comment

Certainly is! I should say in reference to the Stealth barista handles with the VST logo, that logo can easily be blacked out and you've got yourself a brand new handle with a few tiny flaws for a fraction of the new price! I might even have a go at blacking some out myself to save you the bother

Comment

Someone has bagged #38 and #39.

Comment

Working...
                              X