This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - 2x OEM 58mm mazzer mini burrs new

I bought these when I picked up my mazzer mini completely overestimating how often I'd need to change my burrs. They've just been sitting in the cupboard ever since. I've now modified my mini to use 64mm burrs so I don't need them anymore.
    They are mazzer OEM 58mm and brand still in their original packaging.
    Rrp $60. I'm looking for $45 each plus postage at cost.
    combined shipping if you buy both of course.

Thanks

Last edited by Javaphile; 12 August 2013, 09:25 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Where are you located ?

Comment

Currently at my parents farm in rural nsw. No pickup on these guys unfortunately

Comment

Bump. Price now includes postage!

Comment

FWIW Gustopher, OEM Mazzer burrs are available for around $50 a pair plus postage.

Comment

Really? Where from? I had a look before posting this up and the prices in Australia were around that or higher. $60 was going from coffee parts price.

Comment

Originally posted by Gustopher View Post
              Really? Where from? I had a look before posting this up and the prices in Australia were around that or higher. $60 was going from coffee parts price.
              Jetblack Espresso Mazzer OEM $45 per pair.
              Mazzer Coffee Grinder Parts

Not sure why I am justifying my statement, a simple search would have provided you with an answer!
              Was just trying to help.

Comment

The $45 ones are the non genuine though? The ones below them are the genuine and they are $55 on sale
                also the price I quoted was rrp as in recomended retail price. The prices not on sale are $59 for the now genuine and $69 for the genuine?

Comment

One is all but gone

Comment

Both sold mods please close

Comment

Working...
                    X