This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Compak K6 grinder w/ new burrs

I bought this only recently from a fellow CS'er, but unfortunately has to go.. I've apparently exceeded my bench space limit

The Compak K6 has infinite adjustment, a 1.7kg hopper and an adjustable doser
    It is in good condition, has been well looked after, and comes with a new set of burrs installed ($50RRP).
    The hopper has a crack in the top edge, but this doesn't effect operation.

You are welcome to come and try it out first. I'd also be willing to swap for a smaller grinder of equivalent value.

It is located at North Epping (2121).

$380 ONO
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 12 August 2013, 01:36 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Price drop $340.00

Comment

Hi touchdry,

How old is the grinder and when were the burrs replaced ? Other than the crack does everything else work okay ?

Cheers

Comment

The burrs were new when I bought it a couple of weeks ago, and I have only run about 500g of beans through it since then. Grinds enough for a double shot in about 9 secs.

I can't give a definitive answer on age, but I'm assuming a couple of years? Everything (doser, motor, adjustment screw) works perfectly.

Comment

This cant last much longer at this price,excellent grinder at a good price

Comment

I just PM'd you

Comment

Sold P/P

Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
              X