Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Zaffiro espresso machine, Eureka Mignon grinder, Behmor roaster

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Zaffiro espresso machine, Eureka Mignon grinder, Behmor roaster

Hi, I'm selling the following items

Isomac Zaffiro espresso machine. Single boiler, frequently back flushed, good nick. Come with a bunch of the usual accessories, a Bogav Classic, and a knock box. $850

Eureka Mignon grinder, same age, ground probably a cup a day on average. $250

Behmor roaster, same age, used on average twice a month, so there's plenty of life left in it. $200

I'll do the lot in one hit for a gorilla - $1000.

here's the catch. I'm in the very very south of Western Australia, about 100km north of Albany. I don't have original boxes, and I'm not overly confident shipping these bits all over this big brown land of ours. Ideally, it would be pick up only, or if you're from Perth I could meet you halfway.

That, and I'd rather get rid of this in one hit, so I'll look at a lot purchase favourably, and split it up only if I get desperate.

Should you have any questions, ask away. I'm a fairly friendly sort of guy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 21 August 2013, 04:44 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

PM has been sent to you, cheers.

Comment

I am interested in the roaster .... so if anybody wants espresso machine and grinder we can purchase together!!

Comment

I'll take the grinder. I'm in Perth, and could do a pick up if required.

Comment

Well I'm interested in the Isomac so I'm sure we can all sort something out

Comment

If you can organize for one guy to grab it from Bunbury next weekend consider it done

Comment

Grinder is spoken for p/p

Roaster is nearly spoken for

Isomac Zaffiro is available for the bargain price of $700. Local-ish buyer preferred (WA - Albany to Perth to Bunbury and surrounds)

Comment

Roaster is now spoken for

Comment

Yep, roaster and grinder spoken for.

All that's left is the Isomac Zaffiro and accessories.

Price drop to $750 neg. Let's make each other happy.

Comment

All items have been sold pending payment and pickup.

Comment

Mods can you please mark this as sold. Thanks gents!

Comment

Working...
                      X