This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Nuova Simonelli Oscar -- Red

We are moving house and have decided that our red Oscar will not suit the decor of our new kitchen.
    It was bought new in February 2011 and has done two or three doubles most days since.
    Recently replaced head seal and descaled. It has always had filtered water, backflushed regularly

Modifications/additions consist of a vacuum breaker valve, allowing running on a timer, and an OPV valve.

Comes with single, double, triple (unused) and blind baskets, standard and bottomless portafilter handles.
    I'll include the red Grindenstein knock box.

Minor cosmetic blemishes on left side (not enough to show in photos), and a little darkening and loss of glaze over the steam valve. The ridges on the cup-warmer surface are slightly pitted from putting hot cups on it, hence the silicon mat shown on the top in picture 2.

At present at Bonnells Bay (NSW Central Coast/Lower Hunter area), but I could make it available via family in Upper North Shore, Sydney.

Shipping would be possible at buyers expense and risk. I still have the original box, but not internal packaging.

Suggest $495 ONO
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 14 August 2013, 07:05 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

This is an amazing price for an Oscar! If I didn't already own one, I'd want to pick this one up.

Comment

good price.

Comment

PM sent. Just had a couple of questions, thanks.

Comment

!!!Sold!!!

Oscar is now sold, and heading North tomorrow

I cant work out how to edit the subject line, sorry

Comment

Working...
          X