This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - La Pavoni Two Group Commercial Coffee Machine

For sale is an old La Pavoni Commercial coffee machine. I was hoping to use this machine and restore it to its former glory but didn't have the knowledge or time to do it. It also requires a different power point which i don't have. I did manage to hook it up at a mates place and got good results. The machine heats up well and water flows nicely. The steam wands (two) are very powerful and hold their steam. You can see in the steam in action and the water coming out in the photos. From my limited knowledge it needs new seals, as when we go to pour a shot it comes out the sides. I don't know the previous life of this machine before i got it, but it needs a bit of a clean and maybe a few parts to make it complete again. Some of the edges on the casing have cracked off, and some screws are missing, but nothing that affects the actual use of the machine. Comes with four portafilters but i lost the baskets.. they shouldn't cost too much. Has the hoses and all other connectors needed to get her going again. Any questions send me an email and ill get back to you asap.
    Asking 400
    ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2763.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	353.5 KB
ID:	754817Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2765.jpg
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	754819Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2766.jpg
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	754820Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3243.jpg
Size:	373.3 KB
ID:	754821
    Here is a manual and spare parts list.
    http://www.lapavoni.it/PDF/RIC_cafe.pdf
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pudpatrick; 15 August 2013, 02:42 PM. Reason: price

Hi There,

A few quick questions:
    1. Is the machine still for sale?
    2. What city are you in
    3. I assume all side covers and drip tray do come with it, they were just off for the photos?

Thanks very much

Comment

Hi,
      Yes its still for sale. Sorry forgot to mention its in Stanmore, Sydney. And yes its all covered up, was just having a look inside at the time.
      Thanks

Comment

Open to offers. PM if you want

Comment

Working...
        X