X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS SYD - Rocket R58 2013

Hi All

Reluctantly (my wife is pretty ill and have some big medical bills) I'm offering up for sale my 4 month old Rocket R58 - bought from coffeeparts.com.au in April this year Rocket R58 espresso coffee machine | coffeeparts.com

It has a few small marks on the drip tray from coffee cups but apart from that its in excellent as new condition (im goign to try to polish these out this weekend!).

Come with all original box, accessories, baskets, both portafilter/single double/baskets (plus an extra triple basket), steam tips etc, everything that came with it.

There is also a small Rocket branded Milk Jug (worth around $50-$60) with it that ECA provided when they replaced the cam as the lever when i first got it was not operating as it was supposed too. During this time ECA bench tested it for nearly a week too so you can be assured its in excellent working order

Has been used for 2-3 shots a day and steamed one cup of milk each morning since i got it.

Back flushed daily and chemical back flushed once a fortnight.

I will deliver personally anywhere in sydney (will have to organise a mutually agreeable time)

I don't have any way to securely post it so offering it to sydney and surrounds only at present. Willing to meet someone from canberra halfway too. I live in camden NSW.

Wanting $3250 for it as its in as really good condition.

I will be needing a cheaper replacement machine to satisfy my espresso needs, so if anyone has any offers of trades plus cash feel free to pm me.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to read
    Last edited by Javaphile; 27 August 2013, 02:23 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	734718
    Picture of it for anyone that wants a look

Comment

PM sent - keen to discuss.

Comment

Hi Lukemc, is your machine still up for grabs? I have either a Bezzera BZ35 or a Verona express that I could offer as part trade + cash if you're interested. Sorry that you have to part with it, especially the circumstances involved. Cheers

Comment

Sorry mate it was literally driven away 2 minutes ago

SOLD

Comment

FS SYD - Rocket R58 2013

Thank you very much for such a smooth sale. It will be going to a good CSer's home. Sincerest best wishes to you and your wife.

Comment

Yes... best wishes to you and your wife, I hope that your circumstances improve.

Comment

Sent you a pm, ccct

Comment

Thanks all, my wife is at the beginning stage of chemo so fingers crossed we are on the up and up. And thanks Doug, very smooth sale, I'm missing the machine already though, has left a big blank spot on the bench!!

Comment

Working...
                  X