X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Gaggia Classic, Lilli Pilli SYDNEY

Hi Gang,

I am offering my Gaggia Classic for sale.

I bought this pre-owned a couple of years ago to use as a back-up machine....of course my main machine has never missed a beat so this has not made more than a few espressos since I have had it.

I have no history of the machine prior to my ownership. The month/year of manufacture is 5/2003. It doesn't show signs of much use but was a bit grubby, so I have chemically backflushed and also descaled thoroughly. I popped the bonnet (very clean, no leaks), and adjusted the OPV to 9.5 BAR. It makes a nice crema now! I haven't done any milk, but the steam arm works as it should and does not leak.

Machine comes with:
    -Single basket
    -Double basket
    -Brand new blind filter
    -Brand new group head gasket. I didn't fit this as the existing one is fine, but am happy to swap it for the new owner if desired.
    -Original coffee scoop
    -Original plastic tamper
    -Power cord
    -Original chromed brass portafilter

I am happy to demonstrate the machine's function to any interested parties. I have no intentions of posting this, sorry, so is strictly pickup from 2229 Lilli Pilli, in Sydney's south (near Cronulla).

Asking price is $200.

Any questions, please ask via this post or PM

Thanks,
    Phil
    Attached Files

More photo's....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by phil_jeffery; 22 August 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Price drop to $140; I want this gone!

eBay auction prices are all over the place, but this price is at the low end of the scale, and the ebay listings are pretty short on description of actual operating condition and mainteneance performed........

Comment

I'll take it ....can pick up on Saturday ...unless of course you happen to work / travel to Maroubra -Randwick area

Comment

Hi Grapsta,

Unfortunately this is sold pending payment.....thanks for the interest though!

Regards,
          Phil

Comment

....and now sold to a fine CSer! Mods, could you alter the heading to sold; and thanks Coffee Snobs for having the FS section

Comment

Working...
            X