This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS [Melb] Vibiemme Piccolo and Ascaso I-1 grinder

I have for sale a Vibiemme Piccolo with PID installed and an Ascaso I-1 doserless grinder. They were bought from Talk-Coffee approximately 5 years ago with the VBM doing 1 shot per day since then while the grinder has been sitting in the cupboard for 2 and a half years after getting a Gino Rossi conical.

The Vibiemme has just had the group seal replaced and the E61 mechanism lubricated. I have the original thermostat, portafilter, single, double and blind filter basket, the plastic tamper and a water softener included. There is some small scratches on the cup warmer tray but is in overall fantastic condition.

The Ascaso is a 54mm flat burr grinder in polished aluminium with step less adjustment, metal burr holder and timer function. It has a smaller hopper than the original and i removed the portafilter holder (included). There is a small crack in the top of the plastic exit chute but it does not affect performance.

Am looking for $750 for the VBM and $250 for the grinder, together $950.
    Located in Melbourne and pick up only.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 October 2013, 08:57 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

I can put the VBM back to the original thermostat if anyone wants and am open to offers.

Comment

Hi,
      I'm interested in the grinder. What do you mean by "I removed the portafiller holder"? Does that just mean that you haven't shown it in the pictures?
      My budget tops out at Edited by Mod. Would you be willing to sell it for that amount? I can pick it up early this week, if you're in the city.
      Cheers.
      Gavin.

As per our posting policy to avoid CS from turning into an auction site we ask that all offers be made privately.
      Last edited by Javaphile; 29 September 2013, 04:42 PM. Reason: Edited out public offer

Comment

Hi, sent you a PM

Comment

and again thanks

Comment

These have now been sold.
            Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X