This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! 1974 Brugnetti Aurora HX Lever Machine

For sale is one 1974 Brugnetti Aurora Lever coffee machine that was restored before I purchased it from previous owner from NZ. I have modified the original steam and water valves to more user friendly lever valves, original valves and stems will be included in the sale along with assorted steam tips. There is also a spare new spring and couple sets of O-rings for the grouphead included. This is a heat exchange lever machine with a 5 litre boiler that requires to be plumbed in with an inline PRV (pressure reduction valve) to reduce water mains pressure ideally between 2.5 - 3.5 bars, is 220v - 240v - 1500watt element so can run off 10amp power outlet, is in great condition. These old levers make the best espresso and heaps of steam for texturing great milk too, I am selling this machine reluctantly as it is setup in my garage and only gets used every few weeks. I have a Speedster on the bench in kitchen that does all the daily work.

Sale price is $2750 ONO plus freight
    Attached Files
    Last edited by coffee_cranks; 23 August 2013, 01:47 PM.

Hi CC
    Where is the machine located?
    That looks like a ton of fun............. any more pics?
    Close ups of the group and lever and the mods, would be great, if you have the time..
    Is it a Brugnetti group or some other make?
    Looks like a very cool machine.

Cheers.

Comment

I own one of these. There are only a handful in Australia. I believe this to be a great machine and price is excellent, I would not sell mine and certainly not at that price!

Comment

damn! beautiful...

Comment

Mods - please mark this item as sold - it has found a new home with a fellow coffeesnob

Comment

Working...
          X