This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Rancilio Silvia and Breville Smart Grinder

I am selling my parents' Rancilio Silvia and Breville Smart Grinder.

Silvia has a build date of 2008, my parents think the purchase date was 2009 (but didn't have receipt when I was there). They bought it new from a supplier in Byron Bay. (I will ask if they can have a look for the receipt).
    The machine has been used by my parents for 2-4 cups a day. Regularly back flushed with Cafetto. Descaled approximately annually. They also live in an area with very soft water.

There is significant peeling of silver coating on the group - see pictures. This does not affect the operation of the machine. There is also two spots of rust beginning on the chassis under the drip tray - see pictures.

Comes with original double portafilter, single and double baskets, plastic tamp and scoop.

The Smart Grinder was bought Aug 2011 from Dennis at Cuppacoffee (in a package with my BES900). I tried it out once and then it sat at my house until Christmas 2011 (I already had a better grinder) when I gifted it to my parents. It's then been used for 2-4 cups a day. It has a shim kit with it, uninstalled. My parents didn't need it shimmed, but they were at the finest end of the range on it for good espresso on Silvia, so new owner may wish to shim it. In great condition operationally and cosmetically.

Sale is pick up only at this stage. The machines are at Woonona NSW 2517 (near Wollongong). I can drive them to anywhere in the Illawarra but no further. Machines may be tested at my parents house in Woonona or at my house in Minnamurra NSW 2533.

Asking $400 together or $300 for Silvia. Will consider offers on the grinder alone but think I might keep it if Silvia sells individually.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 10 September 2013, 01:42 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	734732Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 6.jpg
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	734733Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 7.jpg
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	734734Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 8.jpg
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	734735

Oh, and the reason for sale is in the background - Expobar Dual Boiler and Macap M4.

Comment

OK, time to open it up to postage. The catch is, you will need to give me about a week to package it safely (I'm very busy. You may be lucky and catch me when I can pack it, or may not and may take up to a week.)

Freight at buyers expense, but open to offers on machines so you may be able to offset the freight cost anyway.

Comment

Sold pending payment.

Comment

Items have sold.

Mods please lock it down.

Comment

Working...
          X