X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Venus [Syd]

G'Day all.
    I have my first real coffee machine for sale. It is an Isomac Venus that my wife bought me in order to start my CS journey. It was purchased from DiBartoli in December 2011 & has been absolutely fastidiously maintained. It is backflushed daily & chemical backflushed monthly. It has only ever had filtered water used & we have extremely 'soft' water here in the Blue Mountains anyway. Every two months I remove the grouphead and clean/inspect. The rubbers are in perfect condition. The machine is used once daily for 2 double espressos. It is in 'as new' condition. I have made a couple of small changes - a better 2 hole steaming tip (from coffeeparts) that is MUCH easier to clean than the standard one, a silicone sleeve for the steam arm so you won't burn yourself & a lower profile double spout. It comes with single & double baskets (Isomac OEM), blind basket, OEM double spout, unused single spout, milk jug & 4 hole steam tip. I can also throw in a stainless steel knock box (not shown in photos) too.

It is a very robust, attractive looking machine with bulletproof build quality. The polished stainless steel chassis looks fabulous on any bench.

It is an ideal beginner machine & I'm selling only due to recent upgrade to a R58 (purchased from another CS).

I am also selling my matching grinder - a Mazzer Mini Doser (Polished finish). The two are ideally suited & I would consider selling as a package.

I am happy to deliver to anyone within the greater Syd area & would prefer this (or local pickup in Springwood - Blue Mountains) as the wife threw away the original box........

Looking for ~$700 given the immaculate condition.

PM for interest.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 7 September 2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Bump for a very stylish machine. An ideal alternative to a Silvia.

Comment

Hi There, I am interested and would like to know what the price would be for a package together with the grinder. This is really pushing my coffee budget so I am hoping for an attractive price, Thanks

Comment

Sorry Skinycap - grinder is now sold. Machine is still available though. The price is good considering the condition of the machine. I have not listed it for sale on any other sites yet (EBay, Gumtree etc) but will if it doesn't sell here.

Comment

Price drop.
          Need this beauty sold to make way for the new one.
          Now $600!
          This is half the new price for a machine that looks and performs as new.

Comment

Only fielding low ball offers from new members at this stage. Will list on FleaBay/Gumtree next week if not sold here.

Comment

Mods - please mark as SOLD. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X