X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Mazzer Mini Doser (Polished) [Syd]

G'Day all.

Up for grabs is my Mazzer Mini Doser. It is the higher priced model with the polished finish. I am selling only due to recent upgrade of machine so I'm going to upgrade the grinder too.
    I purchased it from coffeeparts in January 2012 & it only grinds two double shots per day - probably only around 20Kg to date. It is in IMMACULATE condition. I have done the sweeper mod to minimise grind retention as well as the Schectermatic Shnozolla mod of the dosing funnel to make it MUCH cleaner on your bench. The Shnozz mod was done out of old X-Ray film - something I can highly recommend rather than paper.
    I keep it in tip-top condition with Grindz monthly & a full take down/clean every three months. It comes with the original packaging & is essentially 'as new'.

I can home deliver to anyone in the Greater Sydney area or local pickup is available in Springwood (Blue Mountains). I am also selling my Isomac Venus espresso machine so I'd consider bundling them together to save you some coin.

Asking for $500 given the condition.

Please PM for interest.

Cheers,
    Doug
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 8 September 2013, 01:40 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

PM Sent

cheers

Ray

Comment

Item is provisionally SOLD (pending formalities). Thanks to interested parties.

Comment

Mods - please mark item as SOLD. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X