X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD!!!La Marzocco GS3 Paddle Group

Hello all

I would like to offer a fellow coffee snob the opportunity to upgrade to arguably the best prosumer machine on the market. Only lightly used (just broken in really), it has done 20kg at most. Manuals, factory group handles/baskets (plus additional Synesso double basket), La Marzocco convex tamper, cleaning powder, spare group seal and shower screen, set of La Marzocco espresso cups and saucers along with all that is needed to plumb the machine in (I have only ever run it in tank mode). Reason for sale? It will work out cheaper than a divorce. I am looking for $5200 or would consider trade plus cash (looking at something like Rocket R58, Izzo Alex Duetto, VBM Domobar, Orchestrale Nota). Suitable replacements would need to be flexible enough to run in plumbed in or tank mode. I am located in Wollongong. Serious offers only please (I will be more than happy to keep the machine if there is not sufficient interest).

Cheers
    Mat
    Last edited by CraigDavey; 3 September 2013, 01:27 PM.

Just an update in response to questions about delivery. Happy to deliver to Sydney Metro for free and I'll even throw in a 1kg bag of beans from the local roaster to sweeten the deal.

Comment

is it still for sale

Hi there,

If its still for sale please text me on 0405319170. I dont use this site much as i find the whole posting tedious.

many thanks

Evan

Comment

Working...
      X