X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Compak K8 (doser) for sale

Hi all,

I'm selling my spare grinder which is a Compak K8. I purchased it as an upgrade to my Mazzer Super Jolly a while back - the 83mm flat burrs on the K8 are substantially larger than the 64mm ones on the Super Jolly which make quite a difference.

The sticker says the unit was made in 2003 but I purchased it from a cafe which closed down 3 years ago. I changed the burrs from ones purchased from CoffeeParts and used it for around 2 years before setting it aside as a spare grinder - I only grind around 400g of coffee a month, so the burrs have ground less than 10kg of beans since I changed them - if I remember it can grind a few hundred kg of beans easily, so for home use you may not have to change burrs again!

I've taken what I can apart and given it a good clean. I'll put some pictures of the grinder up later tonight.

Price will be $550 and pickup preferred from Templestowe as it's decently large and heavy. Happy to have anyone interested to come and check/test the grinder out.

I've also got a Vibiemme Domobar Junior that I've put up for sale if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
    Tim

hi tim
    still for sale?

Comment

Hi, I know you have said pick preferred however I am interested if you would consider posting.

cheers rob

Comment

Working...
      X