This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - KKTO Roaster parts

Hi, I have a number of pieces that may be of value to someone wanting either spares or planing to put together a KKTO Roaster. I will post images in the next couple of days but what I have available is the aluminum base complete with agitator motor, connector and power adapter ready to go. All work fine, no problems just that my current roasting setup has made them redundant. I even have some of the high temp blue silicone tubing that i will throw in. Doesn't appear that the base is available any longer on Paul's site. Asking price for the lot is $100 plus shipping at my cost.

Steve

PM on its way, cheers.

Comment

Replied to. :-)

Comment

Ok, managed to take some images before we head out tonight. As you can see I have insulated the plate where the drive motor sits with an bitumen type of insulation inside and out along with the inside of the bottom rim both for heat and noise.

Steve.

Oh, and just a clarification in regards to shipping. That is an extra cost at whatever it costs me, no more.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, doesn't seem to be much interest in this, so be it. I don't need it anymore so if anyone is interested in it PM me with a reasonable offer and it will certainly be considered.

PS. If this breaks forum rules please advise or delete post.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thanks for offering this up for sale.

I'm tempted but ...

PM sent :-)

Cheers!
            Rob

Comment

Working...
            X