Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Giotto Rocket Premium Plus V1 plus extras (Melb)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Giotto Rocket Premium Plus V1 plus extras (Melb)

For sale is my Rocket Premium Plus V1 I bought from sponsor Talk Coffee in June 2012. The machine is in perfect condition and am only selling as I have decided to try a lever machine for a while, and Im being pushed to free up some more space in the kitchen.

The machine has been used daily to make 1 double espresso (mon-fri) and 3 each day on Saturday and Sunday. I dont drink milk so I would have only used the steam nozzle a handful of times when guests were over.

I have only ever used filtered water and have backflushed with water after each use and chemically once every 1 - 2 weeks. (I have the blind filter in the single spout group for convenience).

Also included are:
    - 1 Bogov classic tamper ($85)
    - 1 Pullman Barista handle: Stealth ($60) The base was going to be a Christmas present request this year, but alas!!
    - 3 groups (1 naked ($80), 1 double spout, one single spout)
    - 3 Precision filter basket 58mm- Espresso parts (3x $13)
    - 1 double and single basket that came with the machine
    - 1 triple basket

3 groups and 3 precision baskets is a bit overkill but when I roast a new bean I like to try it a heap of different ways so this worked great for quick side by side comparisons.

Pick up is Clifton Hill and I have all the original boxes and packaging.

Im after $2k for the lot. Please note that it is a V1 not a V2.

Any questions please message me or call

**A quick thank you to Chris at Talk Coffee for all your help, advice and great customer service with the Rocket plus bits and pieces over the last year or so
    **Thanks to Rick (the Coffee Machinist) for getting my 1981 Olympia Cremina up and running!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 18 December 2013, 10:40 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

I think the mobile number is incorrect?

Comment

Wow. I'm in trouble if I can't even get my phone number right!

Comment

Originally posted by Primary Shapes View Post
        Wow. I'm in trouble if I can't even get my phone number right!

Good luck with the sale PS.

I sampled a shot from the Cremina while Rick had it and it was a very good thing!

Chris

Comment

Would be interested in your pullman tamper handle plus base if you're willing to split?

Comment

I'd like to sell as advertised but if I have no luck I'll let u know. Thanks for the interest

Comment

Price drop $1900 for the lot.

Will consider selling machine as it comes from the factory (machine, plus single & and double groups) without the extras for $1800ono.

Any questions please give me a call.

Comment

Price drop $1700 for factory standard machine.

Comment

Sold pending payment

Comment

Machine is sold. Thanks everyone for the interest.

Awesome to deal with a top bloke as well!! Have fun with the machine Ivan.

Comment

Working...
                    X