This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - WTB Nuova Simonelli Oscar or equivalent

Looking for one in good condition. Or something very similar.
    I'm in Toowoomba QLD so would need to get it delivered most likely though could probably collect from somewhere like Brisbane.
    Worth asking on the off-chance before I have to bite the bullet and buy a new one.
    Looking to spend $600 dollars or so BUT could stretch to 1100-ish (ie price of a new Oscar) for something posher.
    Cheers all,
    Steve B

Hey Steve. Have you played with an Oscar before? If not then I'm in Toowoomba and I've got one stashed in the shed. It belongs to the inlaws so it's not for sale but you're welcome to come try it out and see if an Oscar suits you.

Comment

Hello Steve,

We were running a special on the Oscar at Christmas that we can probably extend as a CS member

Feel free to call me if you think we can help

Cheers
      Antony
      0411 648 487

Comment

Originally posted by Hamburglar View Post
        Hey Steve. Have you played with an Oscar before? If not then I'm in Toowoomba and I've got one stashed in the shed. It belongs to the inlaws so it's not for sale but you're welcome to come try it out and see if an Oscar suits you.
        That's a very kind offer. Nice to know I'm not the only CS-er in town. Have now ordered an Oscar from a CS sponsor for a very reasonable price.
        Cheers,
        Steve B

Comment

Originally posted by Casa Espresso View Post
          Hello Steve,

We were running a special on the Oscar at Christmas that we can probably extend as a CS member

Feel free to call me if you think we can help

Cheers
          Antony
          0411 648 487
          Thanks for that Antony. Very happy with your price. Look forward to receiving my Oscar.

Comment

Fao Moderator.
            Job done thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X