X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - SYD 71mm Fiorenzato E71K - Large conical Grinder

Hey all

I went on a bit of an evilbay bidding/buying spree lately (picked up a Moccamaster Tecknivorm and a La Pavoni Europiccolo last night, as well as a hottop from thingscoffee a few weeks ago) and my lovely wife has finally put her foot down.

So unfortunately the Fiorenzato E71K is up for sale after only having it for a short time (it started the buying spree in december!).

Specs wise it's a 71mm grind on demand conical, click on the link above for the website and details. It's fast, pretty quiet and it's huge, black and sleek. From what i could gather it's not far off a robur/kony in specs (not that I've owned either to compare to). It seems from what i can figure to retain just under a double (16-17gm) of ground coffee, i dose a 3 second shot to clear it in the morning.

Ive got the original box, and hopper that came with it, but I've been using it with a modified Baratza hopper that holds just a tad over 250 grams of coffee (original hopper holds 1.5kg and takes the overall height to 66cm) The mod makes the total height 53.5-54cm. It weights 19kgs. It will come with both hoppers.

It doses a double basket 19-20 grams in under 5 seconds, and seems to be getting quicker as time goes on, it's only dispensed 500 odd doses at the moment, but I'm still using it so it goes up by a couple daily

Heres a quick video of it dosing a double, as you can see it's pretty clean, and doses straight down. I don't actually need to use the funnel but out of habit i still do!

Fiorenzato F71EK double - YouTube

and some pics, i have since removed the coupling between the baratza hopper and the grinder, it fits clean and snug now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	f71ek1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	755943Click image for larger version

Name:	f71ek2.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	755944Click image for larger version

Name:	f71ek3.jpg
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	755945

I'm after $850, Pretty cheap yes but i got it brand new at a good price and I'm not looking to make any money from it, id rather it goes to someone on the forum and can either meet you halfway or deliver it (if close enough) if your in Sydney (i live out at camden) or if you want to make the trip and test drive it first your welcome.

I'm willing to pack and post via courier, and will discuss splitting the cost with prospective buyer depending on their location.

(Droooool....)

Comment

Pretty keen to grab this off you mate!

Will be in Camden the w/e after this one (22/23) visiting family, if you can spare the bench space 'til then? Happy to pay digitally in the interim, or cash in hand on the day - whatever suits you?

(99% just needing final sign off from the missus, but she's on board at the moment)

(should mention I'm a 'long time listener, but first time caller', not just a blow in off the googles)

Comment

Grinder is sold pending payment transfer. Thanks for the interest guys.

Comment

Hey Lukemc
          Does the Compak k3 short hopper fit on the Fiorenzato F71 too? I'm looking for a short hopper for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by b3no View Post
            Hey Lukemc
            Does the Compak k3 short hopper fit on the Fiorenzato F71 too? I'm looking for a short hopper for mine.
            Nah not even close. The baratza hopper from vario/precisio is and exact fit once you file the small tabs off it. Took a few seconds with a multi tool. You can order hopper direct from baratza in the US very cheap even with shipping. I don't believe any sponsors sell them as spares.

Comment

Thanks, Luke.

Comment

Hi Luke,

if this doesn't sell I'd be interested in buying this and your izzo. Obviously first guy has dibs

cheers
                Rob

Comment

Payment received thanks mods could you move to sold please.

Comment

Working...
                  X